Please help our community — upload your photos of 08658299.
Spare Part Information
This is a retainer, servo pipe (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 34 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1984 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08658299, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This retainer has dimensions 0.20 in × 6.00 in × 3.50 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this retainer will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This retainer 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 08658299 Retainer Dimensions and Packaging Options
This retainer comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 6.00 in × 3.50 in × 0.20 in.
Part 08658299 Has Been Superseded
- 08658299 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 08658299 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 08656771 was replaced with 08658299 on May 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 08656696 is interchangeable with 08656771 since June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 08656132 was replaced with 08656696 on May 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Cars 08658299 retainer Fits
Parts Related To 08658299 retainer:
- Screen 08627509
- Ring 08635568
- Thermostat kit 08646904
- Spring 08649091
- Spring 08649092
- Spring 08649375
- Plate 08649376
- Seal 08649379