Please help our community — upload your photos of 08661372.
This is a valve, control (1987 r3, with 454w), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 55 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1987 to 1989. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08661372, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This valve has dimensions 2.90 in × 10.30 in × 10.20 in, it has a weight of 11.00 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08661372 has been superseded
- 08661372 is discontinued since October 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 08661372 is discontinued since October 31, 1998 for Canada market;
- 08670491 was replaced with 08661372 on April 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 08655837 was replaced with 08670491 on February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 08670159 was replaced with 08670491 on March 1, 1988 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08661372 valve fits
Parts related to 08661372 valve:
- Pinion 08622045
- Pinion 08623078
- Plug 08623295
- Plug 08623298
- Pinion 08623507
- Ring 08623653
- Spring 08623654
- Spring 08623674
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: