Please help our community — upload your photos of 08661961.
This is a valve, cont (1984-bc), for Buick, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for Buick Century, and Electra, Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera, Cutlass cruiser, and 98 regency (FWD) for the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08661961, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08661961 has been superseded
- 08661961 is discontinued since May 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 08644982 is interchangeable with 08661961 since June 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 08644978 was replaced with 08644982 on November 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 08658476 was replaced with 08644982 on June 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 08644973 was replaced with 08644982 on April 1, 1985 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08661961 valve fits
Parts related to 08661961 valve:
- Ball 00104918
- Retainer 08627650
- Seal 08631211
- Sleeve 08631328
- Seal 08632588
- Gear 08632646
- Connector 08634383
- Bearing 08635490
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: