Please help our community — upload your photos of 08662309.
This is a plate, second clutch (2.298 flat) (1984-86), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 21 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1984 to 1986. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08662309, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This plate has dimensions 0.50 in × 7.50 in × 7.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This plate 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this plate will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08662309 has been superseded
- 08662309 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 08662309 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 08656642 is interchangeable with 08662309 since August 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 08656561 was replaced with 08656642 on May 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 08656236 was replaced with 08656561 on March 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08662309 plate fits
Parts related to 08662309 plate:
- Washer 00463061
- Ring 08631028
- Ring 08631078
- Washer 08631422
- Gear 08631571
- Retainer 08633748
- Sprag 08644016
- Ring 08644017
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: