Please help our community — upload your photos of 08662910.
This is a modulator, vacuum (1984-clockwise) (1985-5bv), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 21 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08662910. Please keep in mind that this modulator is discontinued for the U.S. market since January 1, 2004.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This modulator 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this modulator will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08662910 has been superseded
- 08662910 is discontinued since January 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 03057721 is interchangeable with 08662910 since March 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 03057720 was replaced with 03057721 on July 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 08656566 was replaced with 03057720 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 08649636 was replaced with 08656566 on May 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08662910 modulator fits
Parts related to 08662910 modulator:
- Ball 00104918
- Retainer 08627650
- Seal 08631211
- Sleeve 08631328
- Seal 08632588
- Gear 08632646
- Connector 08634383
- Bearing 08635490
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: