Please help our community — upload your photos of 08664982.
Spare Part Information
This is a housing, fwd clutch (with input shaft) (acdelco #8664982), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 68 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1980 to 2001. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08664982, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This housing has dimensions 6.00 in × 7.00 in × 7.00 in, it has a weight of 3.10 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 4 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this housing will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This housing 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 08664982 Housing Dimensions and Packaging Options
This housing comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 7.00 in × 7.00 in × 6.00 in and weight of 3.10 pounds.
Carton packaging contains 4 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40036666125724.
Pallet packaging contains 180 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70036666125725.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 08664982 Housing
|$518.24 Buy||Laura Cupchino||
Part 08664982 Has Been Superseded
- 08664982 is discontinued since November 5, 2012 for Canada market;
- 08653977 was replaced with 08664982 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 08664758 was replaced with 08664982 on February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 08652579 was replaced with 08664982 on October 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 08664153 was replaced with 08664982 on March 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 08631926 was replaced with 08653977 on April 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 08637645 is interchangeable with 08653977 since August 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 08643747 was replaced with 08652579 on August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Cars 08664982 housing Fits
Parts Related To 08664982 housing:
- Roller 07471003
- Washer 08628188
- Retainer 08628732
- Bearing 08628962
- Plate 08631026
- Ring 08631028
- Washer 08631029
- Ring 08631048