Please help our community — upload your photos of 08667680.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, hexagon washer hd., m6x1x7.4, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 302 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1978 to 2001. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08667680, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This bolt has dimensions 0.20 in × 6.60 in × 3.80 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 08667680 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 6.60 in × 3.80 in × 0.20 in.
Part 08667680 Has Been Superseded
- 08667680 is discontinued since January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 08667680 is discontinued since November 1, 2008 for Canada market;
- 11503872 was replaced with 08667680 on October 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 11503860 was replaced with 11503872 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 94001336 was replaced with 11503872 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 94001508 was replaced with 94001336 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 94001203 was replaced with 94001336 on December 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 94001335 was replaced with 94001336 on March 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Cars 08667680 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 08667680 bolt:
- Ball 00104918
- Adhesive 01052621
- Ring 07829495
- Ring 08631136
- Shaft 08631640
- Link 08631685
- Bolt 08631899
- Gasket kit 08631914