Please help our community — upload your photos of 08671955.
Spare Part Information
This is a transmission, automatic (service remanufactured) (code 2ccm, 2cfm) (not for sale where remanufactured imports are restricted), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08671955. Please keep in mind that this transmission was replaced with 08673905 for the U.S. market on May 1, 1992.
This transmission has dimensions 23.90 in × 45.30 in × 21.90 in, it has a weight of 212.00 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a 36 months / 100,000 miles (whichever comes first) GM warranty on automatic transmissions; 12 months / 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) GM warranty on manual transmissions and CVTs, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this transmission will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This transmission 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Part 08671955 Has Been Superseded
- 08673905 was replaced with 08673973 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 08663964 was replaced with 08671955 on February 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 08663907 was replaced with 08663964 on June 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 08671955 was replaced with 08673905 on May 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 08648910 was replaced with 08663964 on March 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 08667859 was replaced with 08671955 on July 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 08667862 was replaced with 08671955 on July 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 08648913 was replaced with 08663964 on April 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 08663904 was replaced with 08663907 on June 1, 1988 for the U.S. market.