Please help our community — upload your photos of 08672168.
This is a gear, input cluster (4.351), for Chevrolet, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 14 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1986 to 1994. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08672168, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This gear comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This gear 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gear will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08672168 has been superseded
- 08672168 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 08672168 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 08672955 was replaced with 08672168 on April 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 14092065 was replaced with 08672168 on June 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 23047410 was replaced with 08672955 on October 1, 1989 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08672168 gear fits
Parts related to 08672168 gear:
- Pinion 00360570
- Washer 00463061
- Shaft 00463062
- Screw 00463063
- Seal 01259475
- Ring 08672051
- Bearing 08672128
- Shaft 08672164
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: