Please help our community — upload your photos of 08675223.
This is an actuator, parking pawl (used on trans with julian date 200 thru 267), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 27 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1984 to 1991. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08675223, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This actuator has dimensions 0.90 in × 13.50 in × 4.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This actuator 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this actuator will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08675223 has been superseded
- 08675223 is discontinued since December 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 08675223 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 08658654 was replaced with 08675223 on October 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 08656334 is interchangeable with 08658654 since February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 08656226 was replaced with 08656334 on April 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08675223 actuator fits
Parts related to 08675223 actuator:
- Pinion 06261174
- Seal 08644709
- Seal 08646372
- Nut 08648178
- Gasket kit 08662959
- Gear 08668720
- Lever 08668992
- Guide 08675070
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: