Please help our community — upload your photos of 08680936.
This is a shaft, output (with bushing & rotor) (c1, 2, with 4.3z, 5.0h), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 24 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08680936, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This shaft has a weight of 7.00 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 8 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This shaft 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this shaft will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08680936 has been superseded
- 08680936 is discontinued since July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 08661696 was replaced with 08680936 on July 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 08661695 was replaced with 08661696 on August 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 08655586 is interchangeable with 08680936 since January 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 08661695 was replaced with 08661696 on November 1, 1989 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08680936 shaft fits
Parts related to 08680936 shaft:
- Roller 07471002
- Roller 07471021
- Seal 08616504
- Ring 08623105
- Ring 08623112
- Ring 08623120
- Spring 08623145
- Ring 08623149
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: