Please help our community — upload your photos of 08680951.
This is a valve, control (1987 6.2j, with gt4, gu5) (prefix of 8), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 17 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08680951. Please keep in mind that this valve is discontinued for the U.S. market since January 1, 2000.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08680951 has been superseded
- 08680951 is discontinued since January 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 08661387 is interchangeable with 08680951 since July 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 08655788 is interchangeable with 08661387 since April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 08670536 was replaced with 08661387 on September 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 08670377 was replaced with 08670536 on February 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 08670378 was replaced with 08670536 on January 1, 1988 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08680951 valve fits
Parts related to 08680951 valve:
- Pinion 08622045
- Pinion 08623078
- Plug 08623295
- Plug 08623298
- Pinion 08623507
- Ring 08623653
- Spring 08623654
- Spring 08623674
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: