08689927, Converter (remanufactured) (1982-2pd)
Please help our community — upload your photos of 08689927.
This is a converter (remanufactured) (1982-2pd) for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 32 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 1989. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08689927. Please keep in mind that this converter is discontinued for the U.S. market since July 1, 2010, and is discontinued for Canada market since June 8, 2006.
This converter has dimensions 7.60 in × 13.90 in × 13.90 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This converter 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this converter will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08689927 has been superseded
- 08689927 is discontinued since July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 08689927 is discontinued since June 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 08689927 is discontinued since June 8, 2006 for Canada market;
- 08664909 was replaced with 08689927 on October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 08653937 was replaced with 08664909 on December 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 08643902 was replaced with 08653937 on July 1, 1987 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08689927 converter fits
Parts related to 08689927 converter :
- Ball 00104918
- Seal 01363951
- Ring 07829495
- Seal 08622076
- Ring 08631136
- Sleeve 08631328
- Shaft 08631640
- Link 08631685
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: