08885857, Pinion kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 08885857.
This is a pinion kit, front axle, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1963 to 1991. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08885857. Please keep in mind that this pinion kit is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009, and is discontinued for the U.S. market since February 1, 2009.
This pinion kit has dimensions 4.30 in × 10.20 in × 4.50 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This pinion kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pinion kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08885857 has been superseded
- 08885857 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 31022657 was replaced with 08885857 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 08885857 is discontinued since February 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 31022657 was replaced with 08885857 on May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 03927943 was replaced with 08885857 on July 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 03819404 was replaced with 08885857 on June 1, 1985 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: