Please help our community — upload your photos of 08917544.
This is a connector, mating (type 4 female) (1982-87), for Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for Pontiac 6000, Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera, and Cutlass cruiser for the U.S. from 1977 to 1994. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08917544. Please keep in mind that this connector is discontinued for the U.S. market since June 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This connector has dimensions 2.10 in × 3.10 in × 2.10 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This connector 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this connector will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08917544 has been superseded
- 08917544 is discontinued since June 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 08917544 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 12017686 was replaced with 08917544 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 12038391 was replaced with 08917544 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 12034731 was replaced with 08917544 on June 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 12008254 was replaced with 08917544 on October 1, 1987 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08917544 connector fits
Parts related to 08917544 connector:
- Washer 03015545
- Terminal 03033932
- Tube 03037062
- Case 03041183
- Gasket 03042812
- Gasket 03050225
- Gasket 03052484
- Impeller 03094157
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: