Please help our community — upload your photos of 09422307.
This is a nut, prvg torq (3/4-10 x 5/8, cadmium), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1966 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09422307. Please keep in mind that this nut was replaced with 09442944 for the U.S. market on April 1, 2009, and was replaced with 09442944 for Canada market on February 28, 2009.
This nut has dimensions 1.00 in × 0.60 in × 1.20 in, it has a weight of 1.92 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 09422307 has been superseded
- 09422307 was replaced with 09442944 on April 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 09422307 was replaced with 09442944 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15956783 is interchangeable with 09422307 since October 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 00671131 is discontinued since May 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 00454755 is interchangeable with 09422307 since February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 00671131 was replaced with 09422307 on February 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 09422287 was replaced with 09422307 on March 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: