Please help our community — upload your photos of 09423506.
This is a bearing, differential drive pinion gear inner (*kit6) (5.447) 72200-c-72487, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1979 to 2009. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09423506.
This bearing has dimensions 2.30 in × 5.90 in × 5.30 in, it has a weight of 4.50 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This bearing 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bearing will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 09423506 has been superseded
- 00120559 was replaced with 09423506 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 07451394 is interchangeable with 09423506 since January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 09423507 is interchangeable with 07451394 since July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 07451395 was replaced with 00120559 on August 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 07451395 was replaced with 09423509 on August 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 00457289 is interchangeable with 07451394 since February 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 09423509 is interchangeable with 07451395 since October 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: