Please help our community — upload your photos of 09424985.
This is a nut, hexagon (7/16x14) copper, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 112 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2000. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09424985. Please keep in mind that this nut is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This nut has dimensions 0.50 in × 3.50 in × 1.00 in, it has a weight of 0.48 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 09424985 has been superseded
- 09424985 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 09418897 was replaced with 09424985 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 09437373 was replaced with 09424985 on September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 09424335 was replaced with 09424985 on May 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 09780978 was replaced with 09424985 on April 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 00124834 was replaced with 09424335 on November 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 09424985 nut fits
Parts related to 09424985 nut:
- Washer 00473539
- Drum 01249146
- Shaft 07827672
- Strap 07846740
- Nut 09429282
- Washer 09439514
- Bolt 09441616
- Bushing 10000068
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: