Please help our community — upload your photos of 09425113.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, hexagon (1/4-20x3/4) 300m phos, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 113 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09425113. Please keep in mind that this bolt is discontinued for the U.S. market since July 1, 2010.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 09425113 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in retail packaging.
Part 09425113 Has Been Superseded
- 09425113 is discontinued since July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 00180020 was replaced with 09425113 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 09419004 was replaced with 09425113 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 09437702 was replaced with 09425113 on January 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 09437681 was replaced with 09419004 on September 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00180020 was replaced with 09419004 on January 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Cars 09425113 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 09425113 bolt:
- Pinion 00522780
- Nut 00527599
- Ring 00549631
- Plug 00838538
- Sealant 01052943
- Washer 02077521
- Plug 03835577
- Nozzle 03875950