Please help our community — upload your photos of 09425710.
This is a bolt, clutch housing (1/2-13x1 3/8, 300m) (6reqd), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1957 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09425710. Please keep in mind that this bolt is discontinued for the U.S. market since December 1, 2006, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 22, 1999.
This bolt has dimensions 0.90 in × 1.70 in × 0.90 in.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 09425710 has been superseded
- 09425710 is discontinued since December 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 09425710 is discontinued since February 22, 1999 for Canada market;
- 15510260 was replaced with 09425710 on June 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 00701769 was replaced with 09425710 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 15583337 was replaced with 09425710 on February 1, 1987 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: