Please help our community — upload your photos of 09426926.
This is a nut, stamped/df/w-sealer #10-24 zinc coated (start motor bracket) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 128 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09426926, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 09426926 has been superseded
- 09427101 was replaced with 09426926 on August 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 09419841 was replaced with 09427101 on August 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 09419841 is discontinued since June 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 00368695 was replaced with 09427101 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 03780673 was replaced with 09427101 on January 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 00446059 was replaced with 09427101 on November 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 09419224 was replaced with 09427101 on April 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 03764640 was replaced with 09427101 on December 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 09426926 nut fits
Parts related to 09426926 nut:
- Pinion 00522780
- Nut 00527599
- Ring 00549631
- Plug 00838538
- Heater package 00996247
- Sealant 01052943
- Plug 03835577
- Nozzle 03875950
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: