Please help our community — upload your photos of 09428914.
Spare Part Information
This is a washer, spring 11/16x7/8x1/64 cadmium or zinc coated, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 23 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09428914. Please keep in mind that this washer is discontinued for the U.S. market since June 1, 2003.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this washer will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This washer 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Part 09428914 Has Been Superseded
- 09428914 is discontinued since June 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 01300540 was replaced with 09428914 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 09415113 was replaced with 09428914 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 94023983 was replaced with 01300540 on September 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 02082114 was replaced with 01300540 on August 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 09785217 was replaced with 01300540 on April 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Cars 09428914 washer Fits
Parts Related To 09428914 washer:
- Retainer 01631564
- Lamp 05976849
- Lamp 05976850
- Plate 10108800
- Emblem kit 12338946
- Clip 12356627
- Molding kit 12392433
- Molding kit 12518661