Please help our community — upload your photos of 09431970.
Spare Part Information
This is a screw, seat belt upper anchor plate (3/8x16x1.1, 6010m phos), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 56 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1976 to 1991. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09431970. Please keep in mind that this screw is discontinued for the U.S. market since September 1, 2006, and is discontinued for Canada market since October 15, 2005.
This screw has dimensions 0.40 in × 1.40 in × 0.60 in.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this screw will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This screw 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 09431970 Screw Dimensions and Packaging Options
This screw comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 1.40 in × 0.60 in × 0.40 in.
Part 09431970 Has Been Superseded
- 09431970 is discontinued since September 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 09431970 is discontinued since October 15, 2005 for Canada market;
- 09417750 was replaced with 09431970 on October 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 00354000 was replaced with 09431970 on March 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 09422108 was replaced with 09417750 on November 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 06270764 was replaced with 09431970 on February 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Cars 09431970 screw Fits
Parts Related To 09431970 screw:
- Reinforcement 03961085
- Rail 12381776
- Rail 12542883
- Reinforcement 14026094
- Retainer 14026100
- Plate 15622279
- Plate 15622280
- Bow 15631712