Please help our community — upload your photos of 09433212.
This is a nut, type p-wu shape spring zinc coated (radio power antenna bracket), for Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for Buick Century custom, Century special, and Century, Pontiac Bonneville, Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera, Cutlass cruiser, Cutlass Ciera, Cutlass cruiser, 98 regency (FWD), and Delta 88 royale for the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09433212. Please keep in mind that this nut was replaced with 09431530 for the U.S. market on October 1, 1979.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 09433212 has been superseded
- 09431530 is discontinued since February 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 52351724 was replaced with 15650655 on June 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 09422552 was replaced with 09431530 on June 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 09431530 is discontinued since August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 09431530 was replaced with 52351724 on August 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 09433212 was replaced with 09431530 on October 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 09433212 nut fits
Parts related to 09433212 nut:
- Bolt 11508020
- Nut 11509236
- Bolt 20365258
- Bracket 22038180
- Bracket 22038182
- Antenna 22048593
- Cable 22062584
- Bracket 25511347
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: