Please help our community — upload your photos of 09437207.
Spare Part Information
This is a cock, drain type c 1/4-18x1 brass, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 200 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1977 to 1994. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09437207. Please keep in mind that this cock is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This cock has dimensions 1.50 in × 3.00 in × 1.50 in, it has a weight of 0.64 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this cock will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This cock 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 09437207 Cock Dimensions and Packaging Options
This cock comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.00 in × 1.50 in × 1.50 in and weight of 0.64 ounce.
Part 09437207 Has Been Superseded
- 09437207 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 00148344 was replaced with 09437207 on June 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 00188411 was replaced with 00148344 on December 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00455883 was replaced with 09437207 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00188411 is discontinued since August 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 09427524 was replaced with 09437207 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Cars 09437207 cock Fits
Parts Related To 09437207 cock:
- Hose 09438373
- Nut 10056725
- Stud 10085606
- Gasket 10105135
- Outlet 10105887
- Radiator 52476719
- Radiator 52479932
- Radiator 52480055