Please help our community — upload your photos of 09438477.
This is a hose, (7/16), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 14 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. in 1991. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09438477. Please keep in mind that this hose is discontinued for the U.S. market since September 1, 2010, and is discontinued for Canada market since August 21, 2000.
This hose comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This hose 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this hose will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 09438477 has been superseded
- 09438477 is discontinued since September 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 09438477 is discontinued since August 21, 2000 for Canada market;
- 09437939 was replaced with 09438477 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 09438164 was replaced with 09438477 on August 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 01607408 was replaced with 09438164 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 01609393 was replaced with 09438164 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 09438477 hose fits
Parts related to 09438477 hose:
- Bumper 00472450
- Hose 01359744
- Condenser 03057666
- Condenser 03090686
- Condenser 03092740
- Bumper 10013097
- Nozzle 10017680
- Bezel 10018198
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: