Please help our community — upload your photos of 09439104.
This is a hose, 5/16"x25' gm6198m (l:300-120), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 317 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2002. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09439104. Please keep in mind that this hose is discontinued for Canada market since December 3, 2012.
This hose has dimensions 4.00 in × 10.50 in × 10.50 in, it has a weight of 2.50 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This hose 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this hose will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 09439104 has been superseded
- 09439104 is discontinued since December 3, 2012 for Canada market;
- 96064296 was replaced with 09439104 on September 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 30005539 was replaced with 96063596 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 96063595 was replaced with 96063596 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 96059951 was replaced with 96064296 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 96063596 was replaced with 96064296 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 96061769 was replaced with 96063595 on March 1, 1990 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 09439104 hose fits
Parts related to 09439104 hose:
- Hose 09439274
- Bolt 10042901
- Clamp 11516215
- Washer 11609328
- Clamp 12338017
- Bolt 15614756
- Filter 25121585
- Clamp 25518880
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: