Please help our community — upload your photos of 09439636.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, hexagon, .375x16.00x1.500 zo, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 166 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09439636.
This bolt has dimensions 0.80 in × 2.30 in × 1.20 in, it has a weight of 0.96 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 09439636 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 2.30 in × 1.20 in × 0.80 in and weight of 0.96 ounce.
Part 09439636 Has Been Superseded
- 09442013 was replaced with 09439636 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 09421235 was replaced with 00454906 on April 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 09442013 was replaced with 09439636 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 09418968 was replaced with 09439636 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 15637372 was replaced with 09442013 on October 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 09441914 was replaced with 09442013 on October 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 03895411 was replaced with 09439636 on August 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 00454906 was replaced with 09439636 on May 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 01260581 was replaced with 09439636 on October 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 00100136 was replaced with 00454906 on April 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 00122162 was replaced with 00100136 on July 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Cars 09439636 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 09439636 bolt:
- Nut 09414511
- Bolt 10048834
- Pinion 12331796
- Shim 12331804
- Pinion 12392915
- Bolt 12394678
- Retainer 12504738
- Bow 12504739