Please help our community — upload your photos of 09440166.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, trans wiring harness bracket (acdelco #9440166), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 167 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2008. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09440166, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This bolt has dimensions 0.50 in × 1.20 in × 0.90 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 09440166 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 1.20 in × 0.90 in × 0.50 in and weight of 0.16 ounce.
Part 09440166 Has Been Superseded
- 15661762 is interchangeable with 09440166 since September 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 11504327 was replaced with 09440166 on October 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 09419305 was replaced with 09440166 on August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 09422707 was replaced with 09440166 on April 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 09431953 was replaced with 09440166 on January 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 14074040 is interchangeable with 09419305 since April 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 09419303 was replaced with 09419305 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 09421302 was replaced with 09419305 on January 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 11504465 was replaced with 11504327 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 09422601 was replaced with 09419305 on July 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 09420755 was replaced with 09419305 on April 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00161901 was replaced with 09419303 on December 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
Cars 09440166 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 09440166 bolt:
- Nut 03530297
- Harness 10327165
- Harness 10367037
- Harness 10367039
- Bolt 11516862
- Harness 15252267
- Harness 15252280
- Harness 15252281