Please help our community — upload your photos of 09442184.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, hexagon, 5/16-18x7/8, header point, plate steel (front brake shield), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 227 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1960 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09442184.
This bolt has dimensions 0.70 in × 3.80 in × 1.70 in, it has a weight of 0.48 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 09442184 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.80 in × 1.70 in × 0.70 in and weight of 0.48 ounce.
Part 09442184 Has Been Superseded
- 00443899 was replaced with 09425117 on March 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 03891800 was replaced with 00443899 on April 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 09427605 was replaced with 00443899 on January 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 09425117 was replaced with 09442184 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 25532977 was replaced with 09425117 on August 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 00385099 was replaced with 09425117 on September 1, 1986 for the U.S. market.
Cars 09442184 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 09442184 bolt:
- Retainer 00351212
- Bushing 00351286
- Shaft 00370277
- Nut 00378137
- Bearing 00457049
- Bearing 00457196
- Washer 00457707
- Shaft 00457923