Please help our community — upload your photos of 09442939.
This is a nut, hexagon prvl torq (1/2x13x7/16) (zinc coated 301m) (front upper cont armature), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 102 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 09442939.
This nut has dimensions 0.60 in × 3.70 in × 4.00 in, it has a weight of 0.64 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 09442939 has been superseded
- 09442900 was replaced with 09442939 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 09442900 was replaced with 09442939 on July 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 09422301 is interchangeable with 09442900 since October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 00791775 was replaced with 09422301 on April 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 00704319 is interchangeable with 09422301 since December 1, 1985 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 09442939 nut fits
Parts related to 09442939 nut:
- Retainer 00351212
- Bushing 00351286
- Shaft 00370277
- Nut 00378137
- Bearing 00457049
- Bearing 00457196
- Washer 00457707
- Shaft 00457923
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: