Please help our community — upload your photos of 09442940.
This is a nut, hexagon hd. 1/2-20, 7/16, 7111m gm301m steel ze (rear shock absorber) (use together with 120396 washer), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 85 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1940 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09442940.
This nut has dimensions 0.60 in × 4.10 in × 3.20 in, it has a weight of 0.48 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 09442940 has been superseded
- 12388940 is interchangeable with 09442940 since March 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 09442899 was replaced with 09442940 on April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 03820822 is interchangeable with 12388940 since August 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 09411971 is interchangeable with 09442899 since June 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 09422302 is interchangeable with 09442899 since October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 03680920 was replaced with 03820822 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 02057533 was replaced with 09422302 on October 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 09424986 was replaced with 09422302 on September 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 00120371 was replaced with 09422302 on June 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 02488624 was replaced with 02488624 on June 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 02488624 was replaced with 09422302 on June 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 02456088 was replaced with 09422302 on February 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 02493013 was replaced with 00120371 on July 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 00442801 was replaced with 09422302 on September 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 09442940 nut fits
Parts related to 09442940 nut:
- Washer 00473539
- Bumper 00486136
- Bushing 00527593
- Drum 01244646
- Drum 01244835
- Ring 05672924
- Yoke 07812557
- Shaft 07841077
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: