Please help our community — upload your photos of 09590271.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, rear wheel (v) (12 required), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 22 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1962 to 1991. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09590271. Please keep in mind that this bolt is discontinued for the U.S. market since August 1, 2009, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This bolt has dimensions 2.10 in × 5.20 in × 2.10 in, usually, it comes in a set of 20 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 09590271 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in a set of 20 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 5.20 in × 2.10 in × 2.10 in.
Part 09590271 Has Been Superseded
- 09590271 is discontinued since August 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 09590271 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 03980406 was replaced with 09590271 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 03961225 is discontinued since July 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 01235136 was replaced with 09590271 on April 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 03961225 was replaced with 09590271 on March 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 09590259 was replaced with 09590271 on October 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Cars 09590271 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 09590271 bolt:
- Clip 00331416
- Bolt 00454947
- Washer 00517900
- Bolt 00563592
- Bolt 01235137
- Washer 01235873
- Shim kit 01394892
- Shim kit 01394893