Please help our community — upload your photos of 09591701.
This is a nut, wheel (m12x1.5x35.88), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 30 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1980 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09591701. Please keep in mind that this nut is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This nut has dimensions 1.10 in × 5.00 in × 2.50 in, it has a weight of 1.44 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 09591701 has been superseded
- 09591701 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 14035301 was replaced with 09591701 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 14032479 was replaced with 09591701 on December 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 14035301 was replaced with 09591701 on November 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 09591665 was replaced with 09591701 on July 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 14032479 was replaced with 09591701 on April 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 10051395 was replaced with 09591665 on October 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 14012586 was replaced with 14032479 on December 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 09591701 nut fits
Parts related to 09591701 nut:
- Stem 00274288
- Wheel 09591661
- Bolt 09595178
- Cap 10028614
- Nut 10028615
- Cap 10064825
- Cap 10154254
- Cover 10172985
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: