Please help our community — upload your photos of 09718580.
This is a shaft, rear compartment lid lock cylinder (trim length as required), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 11 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1976 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09718580.
This shaft has dimensions 0.30 in × 3.10 in × 1.20 in, it has a weight of 0.80 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This shaft 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this shaft will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 09718580 has been superseded
- 03086934 was replaced with 09718580 on February 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 09714052 was replaced with 09718580 on May 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 20088095 is interchangeable with 09718580 since May 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 20519872 is interchangeable with 20088095 since December 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 20099820 was replaced with 03086934 on October 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 09718580 shaft fits
Parts related to 09718580 shaft:
- Gasket 01718294
- Bumper 10279121
- Latch 10304039
- Strut 10311812
- Strap 10325224
- Hinge 10382576
- Hinge 10382577
- Weatherstrip 10419955
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: