10000568, Bearing kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 10000568.
This is a bearing kit, camshaft thrust, for Chevrolet, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 31 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10000568. Please keep in mind that this bearing kit was replaced with 10044544 for the U.S. market on June 1, 1989.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This bearing kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bearing kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 10000568 has been superseded
- 10181215 was replaced with 12508079 on September 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 10044544 was replaced with 10181215 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 10000568 was replaced with 10044544 on June 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 03790531 was replaced with 10000568 on March 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10000568 bearing kit fits
Parts related to 10000568 bearing kit:
- Plate 00476600
- Rod 00499323
- Pinion (.001" oversize) 00500011
- Gasket 00516149
- Pinion 00522780
- Seal 00526895
- Nut 00527599
- Ring 00549631
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: