Please help our community — upload your photos of 10000670.
Spare Part Information
This is a tank, air condition vacuum (acdelco #15-72235), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10000670. Please keep in mind that this tank was replaced with 10000669 for the U.S. market on September 1, 1982.
This tank has dimensions 5.10 in × 5.60 in × 5.30 in, it has a weight of 7.20 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this tank will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This tank 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10000670 Tank Dimensions and Packaging Options
This tank comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 5.60 in × 5.30 in × 5.10 in and weight of 7.20 ounces.
Part 10000670 Has Been Superseded
- 10000670 was replaced with 10000669 on September 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00385076 is interchangeable with 10000670 since January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00549612 was replaced with 00385076 on August 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 00336467 was replaced with 00385076 on October 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 00340483 was replaced with 00385076 on October 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 03992153 was replaced with 00385076 on July 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.