Please help our community — upload your photos of 10004721.
This is a bolt, with seal cover, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 39 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10004721. Please keep in mind that this bolt was replaced with 11514149 for the U.S. market on June 1, 1993.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 10004721 has been superseded
- 20661101 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 11514149 was replaced with 11588711 on September 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 10004721 was replaced with 11514149 on June 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 10004721 was replaced with 20661101 on June 1, 1993 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10004721 bolt fits
Parts related to 10004721 bolt:
- Plate 00476600
- Rod 00499323
- Pinion (.001" oversize) 00500011
- Gasket 00516149
- Pinion 00522780
- Seal 00526895
- Nut 00527599
- Ring 00549631
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: