Please help our community — upload your photos of 10004850.
This is a pulley, fan & with pump (2 groove) (6 1/2" diameter), for Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 28 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10004850. Please keep in mind that this pulley is discontinued for the U.S. market since August 1, 1992.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This pulley 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pulley will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 10004850 has been superseded
- 10004850 is discontinued since August 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 00481040 was replaced with 10004850 on July 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10004850 pulley fits
Parts related to 10004850 pulley:
- Pulley (1 groove) (7 7/16" diameter) 00480509
- Pulley 00481038
- Pulley 00496411
- Pulley (with k97) (2 groove) (2 3/4" diameter) 01949357
- Pulley (1 groove) (5" diameter) 06550750
- Pulley (1 groove) (207 millimeter diameter) 10001528
- Pulley 10495191
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: