Please help our community — upload your photos of 10005942.
This is a gear, camshaft, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 39 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10005942. Please keep in mind that this gear was replaced with 10039513 for the U.S. market on January 1, 1989.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This gear 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gear will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 10005942 has been superseded
- 10101790 is discontinued since May 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 10112510 was replaced with 10101790 on January 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 10101790 was replaced with 10112510 on September 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 10039513 was replaced with 10101790 on February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 10005942 was replaced with 10039513 on January 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 10039513 was replaced with 10005942 on September 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 10000463 was replaced with 10005942 on February 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 03788508 was replaced with 10000463 on February 1, 1978 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10005942 gear fits
Parts related to 10005942 gear:
- Plate 00476600
- Rod 00499323
- Pinion (.001" oversize) 00500011
- Gasket 00516149
- Pinion 00522780
- Seal 00526895
- Nut 00527599
- Ring 00549631
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: