Please help our community — upload your photos of 10007530.
This is a duct, air int flexible rear, for Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 28 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10007530. Please keep in mind that this duct is discontinued for the U.S. market since August 1, 2003.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This duct 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this duct will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 10007530 has been superseded
- 10007530 is discontinued since August 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 10007531 was replaced with 10007530 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 10007532 was replaced with 10007530 on October 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 10006765 was replaced with 10007530 on July 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 10006766 was replaced with 10007531 on February 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 10006764 was replaced with 10007532 on February 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 10007532 was replaced with 10006764 on November 1, 1978 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10007530 duct fits
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: