Please help our community — upload your photos of 10007765.
Spare Part Information
This is a plate, e/a To Reinforcement Rear, for Chevrolet, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 39 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10007765. Please keep in mind that this plate is discontinued for the U.S. market since December 1, 1990.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this plate will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This plate 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10007765 Plate Dimensions and Packaging Options
This plate comes in retail packaging.
Part 10007765 Has Been Superseded
- 10007765 is discontinued since December 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 01611487 is interchangeable with 10007765 since January 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 10000122 was replaced with 10007765 on November 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 00525737 was replaced with 10000122 on February 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10007765 plate Fits
Parts Related To 10007765 plate:
- Strip 00371926
- Bar (1982 with ve5) 00525651
- Plate 00525735
- Bar (with ve5) 00526649
- Padding 00527009
- Bracket 00527228
- Padding 00549582
- Strip 01255600