Please help our community — upload your photos of 10009091.
This is a shim, imp. bar, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 60 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10009091. Please keep in mind that this shim is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2001.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This shim 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this shim will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10009091 Shim
|$10.32 Buy||New GM Parts|
Part 10009091 has been superseded
- 10009091 is discontinued since March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 10005799 was replaced with 10009091 on September 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 10007828 was replaced with 10009091 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00527687 is interchangeable with 10005799 since November 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10009091 shim fits
Parts related to 10009091 shim:
- Retainer 00480534
- Bar (1982 with ve5) 00525651
- Bar (with ve5) 00526649
- Bar (1982-88 except ve5) 00526650
- Padding 00527009
- Bracket 00527228
- Padding 00549582
- Bracket 10008011
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: