Please help our community — upload your photos of 10009969.
This is a reinforcement, bumper center (1978), for Pontiac automobiles. It fits for 13 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10009969. Please keep in mind that this reinforcement is discontinued for the U.S. market since February 1, 1989.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This reinforcement 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this reinforcement will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 10009969 has been superseded
- 10009969 is discontinued since February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 10005876 was replaced with 10009969 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00549357 was replaced with 10005876 on November 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 10004661 was replaced with 10009969 on March 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 10008425 was replaced with 10005876 on February 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10009969 reinforcement fits
Parts related to 10009969 reinforcement:
- Retainer 00480534
- Bracket assembly 00527586
- Strip 10000478
- Retainer 10000749
- Reinforcement 10000976
- Reinforcement 10000977
- Molding 10001248
- Molding 10001249
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: