Please help our community — upload your photos of 10013800.
This is a body, coolant pump, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 39 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10013800. Please keep in mind that this body was replaced with 10042949 for the U.S. market on August 1, 1988.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This body 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this body will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 10013800 has been superseded
- 12481997 is discontinued since April 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 12360448 is interchangeable with 12481997 since December 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 12507232 was replaced with 12360448 on August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 10159526 was replaced with 12507232 on March 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 10042949 was replaced with 10159526 on November 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 10013800 was replaced with 10042949 on August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 10004036 was replaced with 10013800 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10013800 body fits
Parts related to 10013800 body:
- Plate 00476600
- Rod 00499323
- Pinion (.001" oversize) 00500011
- Gasket 00516149
- Pinion 00522780
- Seal 00526895
- Nut 00527599
- Ring 00549631
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: