Please help our community — upload your photos of 10018059.
This is a reinforcement, imp. bar, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 52 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1981 to 1990. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10018059. Please keep in mind that this reinforcement is discontinued for Canada market since November 5, 2012.
This reinforcement has dimensions 4.00 in × 72.50 in × 6.50 in, it has a weight of 33.00 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This reinforcement 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this reinforcement will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10018059 Reinforcement
Part 10018059 has been superseded
- 10018059 is discontinued since November 5, 2012 for Canada market;
- 10013322 is discontinued since February 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 10013322 is discontinued since February 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 10013322 was replaced with 10018059 on January 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 10009286 was replaced with 10013322 on February 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10018059 reinforcement fits
Parts related to 10018059 reinforcement:
- Retainer 00480534
- Bar (1982 with ve5) 00525651
- Bar (with ve5) 00526649
- Bar (1982-88 except ve5) 00526650
- Padding 00527009
- Bracket 00527228
- Padding 00549582
- Bracket 10008011
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: