Please help our community — upload your photos of 10018121.
Spare Part Information
This is a reinforcement, imp. bar center-left hand, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 52 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10018121. Please keep in mind that this reinforcement is discontinued for the U.S. market since January 1, 2000.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this reinforcement will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This reinforcement 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10018121 Reinforcement Dimensions and Packaging Options
This reinforcement comes in retail packaging.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 10018121 Reinforcement
|$16.28 Buy||New GM Parts|
Part 10018121 Has Been Superseded
- 10018121 is discontinued since January 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 10018121 is discontinued since November 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 10009130 is discontinued since September 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 10009130 was replaced with 10018121 on May 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10018121 reinforcement Fits
Parts Related To 10018121 reinforcement:
- Retainer 00480534
- Bar (1982 with ve5) 00525651
- Bar (with ve5) 00526649
- Bar (1982-88 except ve5) 00526650
- Padding 00527009
- Bracket 00527228
- Padding 00549582
- Bracket 10008011