Please help our community — upload your photos of 10022353.
This is an insulator, rear shock absorber upper (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 82 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1976 to 2002. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10022353, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This insulator has dimensions 1.10 in × 2.10 in × 2.10 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This insulator 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this insulator will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10022353 Insulator
Part 10022353 has been superseded
- 10022353 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 10022353 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 14022441 was replaced with 10022353 on March 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 10009136 is interchangeable with 10022353 since February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 08982737 is interchangeable with 14022441 since February 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10022353 insulator fits
Parts related to 10022353 insulator:
- Clamp 00334671
- Washer 00473539
- Bolt 03522364
- Nut 03537773
- Washer 03790768
- Strap 07846740
- Insulator 10009135
- Bolt 10018208
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: