Please help our community — upload your photos of 10022889.
Spare Part Information
This part is a harness, air condition vacuum hoses (control end), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac cars. It fits for Chevrolet Cavalier, and Cadet, Buick Skyhawk, Pontiac Sunbird, and J2000, Oldsmobile Firenza, Cadillac Cimarron for the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10022889. Please keep in mind that this harness is discontinued for the U.S. market since February 1, 1996.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this harness will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This harness 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10022889 Harness Dimensions and Packaging Options
This harness comes in retail packaging.
Part 10022889 Has Been Superseded
- 10022889 is discontinued since February 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 22515686 was replaced with 10022889 on July 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 10004351 is interchangeable with 10022889 since December 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 10028357 was replaced with 10022889 on December 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
- Actuator 01996686
- Lever 03053003
- Bowden wire repair 06258364
- Tank 10000669
- Cable 10015078
- Hose 10045771
- Hose 10045773
- Harness 10045781