Please help our community — upload your photos of 10024206.
This is a nut, front fender inner panel (2.760) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 13 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1976 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10024206. Please keep in mind that this nut is discontinued for the U.S. market since October 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This nut has dimensions 1.00 in × 3.50 in × 1.80 in, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 10024206 has been superseded
- 10024206 is discontinued since October 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 10024206 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 20356048 was replaced with 10024206 on March 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 94279056 was replaced with 10024206 on November 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 94111243 was replaced with 10024206 on August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 94203470 was replaced with 10024206 on October 1, 1987 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10024206 nut fits
Parts related to 10024206 nut:
- Nut 00467653
- Retainer 00480534
- Stud 01721718
- Washer 02390395
- Rivet 02419255
- Handle 03529010
- Shim 03711834
- Clip 07762203
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: